"In-Between" is the eighth episode of the third season of Parenthood. It was originally broadcast on November 8, 2011. Sarah battles her feelings for Seth, who has changed his ways after rehab, even though she is in a relationship with Mark. Adam goes through a dry spell with Kristina and is hit on by his assistant, Rachel. Kristina, Adam, Camille, and Zeek go to a work party.
Seth is released from rehab and, after Sarah sees the place that he will be staying at, offers for him to stay at Amber's apartment while Amber lives at the Braverman household for a little while. Seth and Sarah get closer and kiss, leading Sarah to talk to Camille about maybe getting back together with Seth even though she is very happy with Mark. Amber overhears, talks to Seth about him getting in the way of their lives, and Seth departs town after saying goodbye to Sarah. Meanwhile, Crosby is jealous of Jabbar's relationship with Jasmine's boyfriend, Dr. Joe and tries to compete for Jabbar's attention. Amy and Drew try to define their relationship after Zeek intervenes by calling Amy Drew's girlfriend. Adam has trouble with Kristina in terms of heating things in the bedroom, and they decide to go to a party with Zeek and Camille. Adam also deals with Rachel, his and Crosby's assistant, who he thinks is coming on to him.
- Peter Krause as Adam Braverman
- Lauren Graham as Sarah Braverman
- Dax Shepard as Crosby Braverman
- Monica Potter as Kristina Braverman
- Erika Christensen as Julia Braverman-Graham
- Sam Jaeger as Joel Graham
- Savannah Paige Rae as Sydney Graham
- Sarah Ramos as Haddie Braverman
- Max Burkholder as Max Braverman
- Joy Bryant as Jasmine Trussell
- Miles Heizer as Drew Holt
- Mae Whitman as Amber Holt
- Bonnie Bedelia as Camille Braverman
- Craig T. Nelson as Zeek Braverman
- Tyree Brown as Jabbar Trussell-Braverman
- John Corbett as Seth Holt
- Jason Ritter as Mark Cyr
- D.B. Woodside as Dr. Joe Prestridge
- Skyler Day as Amy Ellis
- Alexandra Daddario as Rachel
Memorable Quotes Edit
Sarah: To see Seth becoming the man I always thought he could be all those years, it is kind of moving, and I do picture it.