Personal life[edit | edit source]
Ramos was born in Los Angeles, California, of Hispanic and Jewish descent. She became very interested in acting at a young age. "According to her mother, 11-year-old Sarah Ramos would go to bed each night pleading to get an agent — then wake up each morning asking about the status of her parent's talent agent search."
Career[edit | edit source]
Ramos was nominated for three Young Artist Awards; in 2003 for "Best Television Ensemble", in 2004 for "Best Young Actress Under 10, Television Drama", and in 2005 for "Best Supporting Actress, Television Drama or Comedy" for her work in American Dreams.
In 2003, she won "Best Actress, Television Drama" from Women's Image Network. In April 2006, she landed the role of Hannah Rader on the CW series Runaway'. However, the show was canceled after one season.
In 2009, she was cast as Haddie Braverman in the NBC series Parenthood.
Filmography[edit | edit source]
- In Vein (2001) as Elizabeth age 6
- American Dreams (2002–05) (61 episodes) as Patty Pryor
- Scrubs (2005) (1 episode) as Lindsay
- Close to Home (2006) (1 episode) as Kirsten Sullivan
- Walking Out on Love (2007) as Jackie
- Law & Order (2007) (1 episode) as Mary Reese
- Runaway (2006) (10 episodes) as Hannah
- Wizards of Waverly Place (2008) (1 episode) as Isabella, a werewolf
- Without a Trace (2009) (1 episode) as Darby Wechsler
- Lie to Me (2009) (1 episode) as Riley Berenson
- Ghost Whisperer (2009) (1 episode) as Courtney
- Parenthood (2010–15) as Haddie Braverman
- Private Practice (2013) as Holly
Quotes about Ramos[edit | edit source]
- "Patty is an out-and-out brat, and Ramos does it right." — Variety, Review by Phil Gallo, 22 September 2002
References[edit | edit source]
- Template:Citation/make link. Template:Citation/make link. http://22.214.171.124/search?q=cache:p-6OgenE6rwJ:https://mmm22.boca01-verio.com/teenvo/issue_current/tvarts_interview.html+%22Sarah+Ramos%22+grandma&hl=en&gl=ca&ct=clnk&cd=1. Retrieved May 4, 2006.
- American Dreams at Mr Video Productions